Re: Another selinux rant

> I think improving error messages and warnings and default behavior
> (see my earlier comments on tar and ls) is more worthwhile than
> writing documentation, as the latter tends not to get read.

+1 for the error messages.  Msot of us are used to things not always
quite working in the world of Unix.  We're used to just taking a look
at /var/log/messages and getting a pretty good idea as to what the
problem is.

I guess the SELinux troubleshooter goes a long way to addressing this,
so maybe there's no point to making the syslog messages a bit better
for human consumption.

Ray