From: Aaron S. Hawley <aaronh garden org>
Date: Jan 3, 2008 6:17 PM
Subject: [Fwd: Fedora cvsextras sponsor needed for ashawley]
To: icon fedoraproject org

I'm now in the system.  I suppose I need you to sponsor my account.

Subject: Fedora cvsextras sponsor needed for ashawley
From:    accounts fedoraproject org
Date:    Thu, January 3, 2008 5:49 pm
To:      cvsextras-sponsors fedoraproject org
Cc:      aaronh garden org

Fedora user ashawley, aka Aaron S. Hawley <aaronh garden org> has requested
membership in the cvsextras group and needs a sponsor.

Please go to
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/groupbox.cgi?_editme=Edit&name=cvsextras
to take action.

-- The Fedora Account System

--
 National Gardening Association
 1100 Dorset Street, South Burlington, VT 05403

Konstantin Ryabitsev
Montréal, Québec