Re: rawhide report: bacula/kannel -> mktexlsr ?

AL> Also, bacula has closed ACLs, so nobody can currently rebuild the
AL> package if and when this packaging issue is resolved.  Can
AL> somebody please open them up?

I wouldn't open them up without consulting the maintainer, but a few
of us can still rebuild it if the underlying problem gets fixed.

BTW, I tried manually specifying TEXINPUTS in the bacula build which I
hoped would force the searching of the directory with html.sty but
that didn't help and I'm not quite sure why.

 - J<