Review swaps

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Mon Jan 7 23:03:10 UTC 2008

JJ> I'm interested in swapping reviews.  I've currently got 3 packages
JJ> awaiting review.

One problem is that they all seem to be Java packages, and we still
neither have Java packaging guidelines nor anyone willing sufficiently
understanding of Java packaging to help write them.

If you'd be willing to help, please let me know.  I'm willing to help
with packaging committee stuff (and I'll help review your packages)
but I just don't understand Java well enough to write guidelines.

 - J<