Linux is not about choice [was Re: Fedora too cutting edge?]

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Jan 9 22:18:18 UTC 2008

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 23:12:57 +0100
Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info> wrote:

> +1
>
> But Juju afaics didn't work well for to many people when we shipped it
> for the first time, thus choice here IMHO is a temporary solution.

Some people.  Lets not confuse a few vocal folks for whom a part of it
didn't work with the large amount of folks who just plain didn't notice
that juju was there vs something else because things just kept working
(or got better).  I mistakenly claimed that it worked for most people,
when in reality I have no way of proving that.  Instead,
most /functionality/ was working, and I extrapolated that into most
people.

--
Jesse Keating