Re: Problems with InstantMirror and iso images

Orion Poplawski wrote:
Orion Poplawski wrote:
For some reason apparently the download.fedora.redhat.com server doesn't product Last-Modified headers for iso images. This prevents InstantMirror from working with them. Thoughts?

snip

Some more info (looks like a redirect to ftp).  I'll file a ticket.

If I'm not mistaken that redirect is there so that it can share the load with a few different primary mirrors (so intentional).

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> <ajfarris gmail com>