Xorg radeon drivers

Ajax,

I know there was discussion on this, or still is, but wanted to get
something clarified.  Have you made up your mind on what package(s) to
put ati drivers (latest anyway) in?  Cause in F8 I used to have to run
in vesa mode to get my resolutionl, but in rawhide it's using radeon and
proper resolution is being used.

X1300 Card btw, w/Proview 926 19" Flat monitor.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"The best lil town on Earth!"