Live images and fonts

Sebastian Vahl ml at deadbabylon.de
Thu Jan 24 20:09:27 UTC 2008

Am Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:30:40 +0100 (CET)
schrieb "Nicolas Mailhot" <nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net>:

> Le Jeu 24 janvier 2008 00:29, Sebastian Vahl a écrit :
> > Hi.
>
> Hi,
>
> > After some time I've done a new test spin of my kde live images
> > today. What
> > I've experienced is that most of the former installed fonts are
> > missing. A
> > diff between my released rawhide live image for KDE 4 and my current
> > one is:
>
> I know next to nothing about live images but I confirm that the fedora
> font landscape changed quite a bit since fedora 8 (new fonts, pulled
> fonts, renamed fonts, new defaults) so anything font-related done at
> F8 time probably needs to be revisited now

That's the point: For F8 I was relying on comps.xml to pull the most
needed fonts in automatically. This was also working 2 weeks ago (for
the kde4 image). But it seems that this has changed after that.

I've re-included the fonts manually but IMHO I should talk to the fonts
sig what fonts are really needed.

My current list:
baekmuk-ttf-fonts-common
baekmuk-ttf-fonts-gulim