Is there a gdmsetup replacement yet for rawhide?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Jan 27 01:13:57 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jan 26, 2008 at 16:26:55 -0500,
  Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2008-01-26 at 14:16 -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> > I noticed that gdmsetup has gone away in rawhide, but I haven't been
> > able to find its replacement yet. Can someone provide some guidance here?
>
> There is no replacement yet.
> What particular configuration were you looking for ?

Well I like to have Sauron's eye as my background.

The other thing I wanted to do was get rid of the user list. It picks up
some other accounts in rawhide that it didn't in f8 and after selecting
the name I want the window changes in a clunky (and annoying to me) manner
(which I have bugzilla'd) and wanted to get rid of it.

I also don't want the restart nor shutdown options there. While people can
reach the power button, I don't want to make it easy for people to do it
without thinking.