[Guideline] Release number for rebuilds

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Jan 27 18:26:14 UTC 2008

Michel Salim <michel.sylvan <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Aha! I guess there's Kitchensync for that.

Hopefully. I had to upgrade KitchenSync to an experimental work branch too, the
new libopensync is still a development version and I haven't been able to test
anything at all.

I don't know what the roadmap/schedule for a stable libopensync 0.40 is.
KitchenSync support for libopensync 0.3/0.4 is being worked on for KDE 4.1 and
in a work branch for the KDE 3.5 version, I don't know if or when merging it
into 3.5 is planned. (On the other hand, KDE 4.1 will require the new version.)

        Kevin Kofler