Problems with bodhi and security updates

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 21:25:29 UTC 2008

On Jan 27, 2008 12:09 PM, Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta at iki.fi> wrote:
> Thanks Luke, this is helpful.  If it's desirable to get all those things done
> for security updates before they enter repos, I understand that it will slow
> them down.  I still don't like it though.  Is there an estimate how much that
> is/will be on the average?

Since security updates are time-sensitive, a ticking clock here would
be very good.
Does the process include a trackable metric for response times?  I
know its a new process, but I'd like to be able to trend
best.worst,mean,median response time so we can know how we are
progressing in keeping the delays reasonable.

-jef