some package splits

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 14:04:12 UTC 2008

Last night I built a new evince, and since evince backends are modular
now, I've split off the dvi and djvu backends as subpackages, evince-dvi
and evince-djvu. This allows us to avoid the extra dependencies on the
live cd that those backends would drag in. I've made the new subpackages
installed by default in comps, but you may have to manually install them
if you are updating from an older version of evince.

Another package split is that there is now a poppler-glib (and
-glib-devel) package. Please adjust your dependencies accordingly.

Matthias