bodhi 0.4.10 features

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 19:40:46 UTC 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 7:36 AM, Christopher Brown <snecklifter at gmail.com> wrote:
> You are right. Splitting bugs in the first instance into three
> (7,8,rawhide) serves no purpose as we are not sure that all three
> versions have the bug. We cannot expect reporters or even maintainers
> to test against all versions either. Basically,
>
> Duplicating bugs into all three version - bad
> Closing of same version dupes - good
> Closing of different version dupes - discretion of maintainer/triager
>
> This is what I would like to see and what I have up until now been doing.

I wish we could just set the fedora release version as flags on a bug.
 And then when closing it fixed, you essentially unset the flag for
the release version you know it was fixed for.  This would give users
a way to know its been fixed but it needs to be confirmed on the
remaining flagged releases.

-jef