Request to re-add option to disable SELinux

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 20:34:10 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com> wrote:
> I don't disagree with the general sentiment that selinux is not a very
> good fit for desktop users as it is today. But nautilus _does_ support
> labeling of files via the right-click properties dialog.

Are people more clever than me trying to work out a way to indicate if
a file is mislabeled via the file manager graphical interface?  Is
that even technically possible? And if it is would would be a good UI
way to show that information without having to open up a properties
dialog window to see it?

-jef"votes for slowly pulsating red glow on the mislabeled file icon"spaleta