Request to re-add option to disable SELinux - compromise

jeff moe at blagblagblag.org
Mon Jul 7 20:12:13 UTC 2008

Alan Cox wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 07:02:51AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> What Linus does hardly represents the case for the average end user and
>> citing him as an example makes no sense to me as I explained earlier. We
>> all don't choose our text editor, desktop environment or system
>> architecture based on that either.
>
> "Don't bother shipping CVS I'll just write my own version control" ;)

Heh. And thank god he did!  /me <hearts> git   ;)

But my proposal threadlet now has 9 posts but zero comments on the actual
proposal. Everything has been about side issues and such.

Mr. Cox, do you see and *technical* problems with the selinux=0 passed to
anaconda passed to grub.conf proposal?

Thanks,

-Jeff