Request to re-add option to disable SELinux - compromise

drago01 drago01 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 20:32:59 UTC 2008

The whole discussion is pointless ... the option is not gone you *can*
disable it after install if you want.
Let me repeat this again you *can* still disable it if you want,
nobody is forcing you to use it.
Asking everything at install time is just wrong and confusing for average users.
Add adding some hidden anaconda option only to save 1-2min for people
that want to disable something doesn't make sense to me.
If you know what selinux is, and have reasons to disable it isn't hard to do so.