Proposed SIG: Windows MinGW cross-compiler SIG

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Jul 7 22:46:37 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 02:39:44PM -0800, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> Once we have a viable cross compiler toolchain available as part of
> our project, have we thought about how we can expose it so we can
> build and host 'official' project tools meant to be used on windows?

Please do jump in and try out the tools I've been building.  I don't
know if they can be used for anything beyond simple POSIX libraries
(which is my main focus so far) but I guess you can try.

Rich.

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 59 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)