new RPM version and Feature process

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 23:44:46 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 3:33 PM, John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:
> We've spent a lot of time up until now trying to get to a useful process,
> including the public reviews of the process we have at the start of each
> release.  More participation and concrete suggestions from people like you
> would be greatly appreciated :)

I think the next big return on investment outside of with regard to
feature tracking is going to involve the maturation of some of the
ideas and tools the QA people are playing with.  I don't completely
get everything that a usable testopia will do for us as a project..but
I have a sense that once we gain some communal experience using it, if
we can tie it into the Feature process its going to magnify the value
of the Feature process significantly.

-jef