Heads-up: brand new RPM version about to hit rawhide

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Jul 12 20:15:13 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-07-12 at 10:04 -0400, Doug Ledford wrote:
> Wasn't subscribed in December (recently added a number of fedora
> subscriptions to me email load).  My day job is on RHEL and I'm *making*
> time for Fedora...back then I didn't need the additional email load.

Are you subscribed to the internal Red Hat lists where this was
announced as well?  It's not like we've been quiet about it.  Head in
the sand rational doesn't really work.

However, as fun as it is to pick on Doug for not noticing rpm
advancements, that just derails the conversation from what's really
important, actual thoughtful discussion about the future of our SCM
system.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!