No answer to easy bug policy

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Wed Jul 16 00:51:03 UTC 2008

On 2008-07-15, 19:02 GMT, Kevin Page wrote:
> One conclusion from this thread is that it's accepted that some
> maintainers don't follow bugzilla. Not condoned, but accepted as a
> reality. That's clearly incompatible with asking users to report their
> problems in bugzilla.

I think it should be emphasized that ajax & co. have me as their
trusted bug triager/bugmaster to watch over their bugs for them.
So, it is not like there is no control over Xorg & co. (and Gecko
& co.) bugs – just that such control is not provided by ajax
himself, because he is doing way too much way more important
things.

Matěj