Cast your vote for the Fedora 10 Codename!

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 22 20:21:37 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-22 at 21:20 +0100, Tim Jackson wrote:
> Josh Boyer wrote (to a bad address copied from a bad address in my

That'd be correct, though. B/c we don't care if you don't want a name.
We care about having a name for the distro.

So a result of 'None' doesn't do anything for us. We want a release name
- hence why we have this.

It's fine if you think it's useless, afaict, the board does not think
it's useless and it is somewhat amusing.

-sv