Cast your vote for the Fedora 10 Codename!

Naheem Zaffar naheemzaffar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 02:46:20 UTC 2008

> I wonder if we'll ever get big enough that the art team could make a theme
> for each proposed name and we could vote on that as part of the name
> selection... it'd be wicked awesome :)

Each artwork concept already has a name... it would be as simple as putting
them through legal and choosing the name after the winning artwork proposal.
(in other words, to nominate a name, you would also nominate a visual
concept to go along with it)

Ofcourse it would also be massively wasteful of the artwork team if only one
the proposals went in...