Anaconda: loss fonts

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Jul 23 09:02:16 UTC 2008

Le Mer 23 juillet 2008 10:32, Nigel Jones a écrit :

> Do you have fontconfig?
>
> In my rawhide kickstart I added:
>
> fontconfig

> xorg-x11-fonts-100dpi
> xorg-x11-fonts-ISO8859-1-100dpi

Waste of space on constrained media.

> liberation-fonts
> dejavu-fonts

If you need those that means you've forgotten to add the fonts group
to your ks. That's the official group i18n checks for every release.

> I think fontconfig was the missing one

I'm surprised GTK does not require fontconfig directly or indirectly

> and the others were just to
> entertain me, that said, the xorg-x11-fonts packages would be
> recommended, and also fonts-ISO8859-2 imo.

Please don't. That's legacy most users do not need.

--
Nicolas Mailhot