more information on FUDCon Brno 2008

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Jul 23 09:58:04 UTC 2008

Hi fedora-devel-list:

I know this is a little bit off-topic, but I am trying to make sure that
developers and package maintainers that we have in Europe have as much
information about FUDCon as possible.

The FUDCon wiki page has been updated, with a tentative schedule for
each day, and also with a place for people who are traveling from out of
town to indicate which nights they will need hotel rooms.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDConBrno2008

Please continue to sign up if you will attend, and also to add possible
hackfest or presentation topics.

If you have any questions about FUDCon logistics or travel, please
contact me.

Thanks,
Max