heads up: new libraw1394 so, stuff needs rebuildin'

Jarod Wilson jwilson at redhat.com
Wed Jul 23 19:39:38 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 23 July 2008 12:29:07 am Jarod Wilson wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 July 2008 04:47:43 pm Jarod Wilson wrote:

[...]
> So something went haywire with the chain build, but just the same, the new
> libraw1394 somehow made it into the rawhide tree. I'm working on cleaning
> up the mess now...

Almost done with clean-up. unicap, coriander, kdebase, kdebase3, libiec61883,
firecontrol and libavc1394 are all in the rawhide tree now. dvgrab and
libfreebob got built today, gstreamer-plugins-good is building now, and pwlib
was attempted but is failing to build at the moment, so I'm poking at it
now...

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson at redhat.com