Package EVR problems in Fedora 2008-07-26

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Jul 26 16:38:47 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-07-26 at 16:31 +0000, buildsys at fedoraproject.org wrote:
> Broken upgrade path report for tags f8-final -> dist-f8-updates ->
> dist-f8-updates-testing -> dist-f9-updates -> dist-f9-updates-testing
> -> dist-f10:

This now sends mail to A) the people who built the offending build, and
B) the people who own or watch the package itself.

Please let me know if you run into issues with this.

It is not yet automated, that will come soon when I'm happy that it's
not overly spammy.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!