Putting --fuzz=0 into rpmbuild on older versions?

Tom Lane tgl at redhat.com
Sun Jul 27 18:31:45 UTC 2008

So, sure enough, I got blindsided by the fact that rawhide's RPM now
applies patches with --fuzz=0.  I don't object to tightening the policy
like that, but it's pretty unhappy-making that having tested an SRPM on
my Fedora 9 system offers no protection against the koji build failing.

I looked around for a place to inject --fuzz=0 into the patch arguments
on F-9, and couldn't find one.  Is the definition of %patch really
hardwired into rpmbuild?  It's not supposed to be according to the
documentation, but I can't find the macro definition anyplace ...

			regards, tom lane