OT: (?) Calling on Fedora/RedHat ML managers to clean up Fedora-list.

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 28 04:44:14 UTC 2008

Gilboa Davara wrote:

> Would it be possible to create a Fedora-policy ML and get people to
> stop spamming (either willingly or by using blacklists) the main MLs?

I suggested a code of conduct such as the ones other projects have
adopted, long back in Fedora advisory board list and that idea got
rejected.

For reference

http://live.gnome.org/CodeOfConduct
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/coc.xml
http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct
http://en.opensuse.org/Code_of_Conduct

Now we are going about addressing the issue with specific policies such
as the one recently enacted for IRC conversations. Note that there are
mailing list guidelines at