OT: (?) Calling on Fedora/RedHat ML managers to clean up Fedora-list.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 17:29:51 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 2:27 AM, Alan Cox <alan at redhat.com> wrote:
> Wrong. Very wrong.
>
> If there is a mountain of turd flowing through your house do you
>
> - decide it isn't valuable and leave it to flow

I never said that i was going to specifically condone it.  I said I'm
not going to support making a specific space for it.  If its not
constructive then perhaps it shouldn't be happening in the controlled
space of this project.  There is no direct mandate or requirement that
we allow or condone all speech. If someone wants to propose a
reasonable and fair moderation scheme and the manpower to sustain it..
they are free to do that.

> - provide somewhere else for it to go so that you can use your house again

It has the whole internet to go to.  I certainly do not have to
provide that somewhere else if I do not value the discussion.

-jef"Like my local bartender says: you don't have to go home, but you
can't stay here"spaleta