Mailing list support [Fwd: New support lists?]

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Mon Jul 28 20:43:14 UTC 2008

I sent the original email below to fedora-list, after seeing a certain
topic or two on that list as well as devel-list and wanted to forward it
here as well.  Just something along the lines of the other topic about
cleaning up fedora-list.

Note, fedora-testers-list below should be fedora-test-list as I
accidentally called it by different name and didn't mean to create a new
list.

Anyway, just something that might make things easier.

BTW, we all know Red Hat is main primary sponsor/contributor and what
not to Fedora, but shouldn't fedora related material be behind
fedoraproject.org domain or something instead?  No biggie or complain,
just asking/putting it out there.

Peace out muh bruthahs LOL

-
Mike Chambers