XULRunner and you

Ville-Pekka Vainio vpivaini at cs.helsinki.fi
Tue Jul 29 16:29:23 UTC 2008

Braden McDaniel wrote:
> Why does xulrunner-devel-unstable provide some of the same headers (at a
> different path) that xulrunner-devel does? I'm specifically noticing
> SpiderMonkey headers; though there might be others.

Good question, I asked about the same thing in my mail a while ago:
<https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-July/msg01150.html>.

My package mozvoikko needs e.g. mozISpellCheckingEngine.h, which is
in /usr/include/xulrunner-sdk-1.9/spellchecker/ (xulrunner-devel) and
in /usr/include/xulrunner-sdk-1.9/unstable/ (xulrunner-devel-unstable). Using
directories like "spellchecker" I can get mozvoikko to build without the
unstable devel package, but I wonder if I need the "unstable requirements
style" or will the "stable requirements style" do.

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio