Plan for tomorrows (20080730) FESCO meeting

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Jul 29 17:25:57 UTC 2008

On 29.07.2008 17:56, Brian Pepple wrote:

> /topic FESCo-Meeting --
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram/CollectiveMaintenance -- all

Hmmm. Looks to me like the "The Solution" section needs to be integrated
into
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Policy/NonResponsiveMaintainers
should it be accepted by FESCo. Sure, a separate document could work,
but that way seems confusing to me and will not help making live easier
for contributors.

So why not propose the whole concept as text patch to that page? Then it's
- easy to see what will be changed and how the page will look afterwards
- just a single easy commit that needs to be done once the whole idea
got accepted

Could be even done on a temporary wiki page, then it's quite easy to do
with the standard wiki diff tools.

Just my 2 cent.

Cu
knurd