trying to build rpm for google gears

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 20:32:42 UTC 2008

Hi Ville-Pekka Vainio,
   It does indeed. A thousand thanks...

I've managed to compile the build from an subversion source on both Fedora
and Ubuntu now, and looking at the files, there are way more in the build
than there are in an unzipped gears.xpi. But I'm sure I've got enough to
work on now. The XO browser (called browse) is actually very closely related
to Firefox 3 (and uses XULRunner 1.9) so using its id as u mention should
work...

Thanks,
David Van Assche