Heads-up: brand new RPM version about to hit rawhide

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Jul 9 13:52:34 UTC 2008

Panu Matilainen <pmatilai <at> redhat.com> writes:
> Packagers:
8) Unnumbered Source: and Patch: are no longer accepted, you have to explicitly
write Source0: resp. Patch: (unless I misunderstood this commit:
http://devel.linux.duke.edu/gitweb/?p=rpm.git;a=commit;h=724b07bba5e802998b1b79b408c2401d2a238a3b ).

I hope packages which FTBFS (only) due to this and/or the patch fuzz issue
won't be considered for the FTFBS package elimination in a week, otherwise
we'll end up with half the distro removed! :-(

        Kevin Kofler