[Reminder] FESCo Election Nominations

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 9 21:09:33 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 22:05 +0200, Christian Iseli wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 21:54:00 -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > I'd be happy to see open nominations, provided that the nominee has to
> > accept the nomination before being put on the ballot.
>
> Agreed,

Ok, since we've had a couple of ack's and more importantly no objections
to having open nominations, let's go ahead and do it.

I've created a section on the page for people to nominate folks to
FESCo, and if the nominee accepts it, they can move their information to
the Candidates section (so I can easily know has accepted the
nomination).

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SteeringCommittee/Nominations#Nominations

Later,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bpepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E