Heads-up: brand new RPM version about to hit rawhide

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Jul 11 22:58:00 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 17:14 -0400, Doug Ledford wrote:
> Gee, I looked at Fedora's rpm CVS...wasn't a single bit of indication of
> *any* activity of any sort there...makes a nice example of just how
> broken and disconnected from modern SCM management our system currently
> is.

That's right, we wouldn't want to see inflight development in the HEAD
of our package source control.  That rapidly gets in the way of doing
mass rebuilds, scripted code compliance tests, targeted fixes strikes,
etc, etc...

Our package SCM is not a software development SCM.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!