No deletionism policy (was: Re: No answer to easy bug policy)

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Jul 15 16:04:49 UTC 2008

Agreed with what Dan says.

I also see disturbing overtones of Wikipedia-style 'deletionism'
occurring here.  The urge to delete quickly things which may have been
lovingly worked on for years, because it gives certain admins a sense
of power.  Deletionism was what drove me away from Wikipedia.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v