Plan for tomorrows (20080717) FESCO meeting

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Thu Jul 17 14:24:41 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 06:07:08PM -0400, Brian Pepple wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
> next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 17:00 UTC
> in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:
[...]
> /topic FESCo-Meeting -- Changing bodhi karma -- nirik

What changes are being proposed to bodhi's karma?

I'm in the process of rolling out a new version that contains fully
customizable stable/unstable karma thresholds[0], support for adjustment of
your vote[1], and the removal of weight from anonymous votes[2].

luke

[0]: https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/124
[1]: https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/104
[2]: https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/182