Heads up - Mono

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Jul 18 10:00:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm expecting the next beta of Mono to hit the servers today. There are
quite a few changes since 1.9.1-2, so please be aware that things may be
broken and need rebuilding.

Sorry about that. In the words of the good book "Normal service will be
resumed just as soon as we know what normal is anyway"

Also, please note that as of Mono 2.0, the licence changes to MIT rather
that the mix and match that it currently is. This is happening right
across the mono family as of version 2 (though probably not for the
likes of gtk-sharp2 and gnome-sharp)

TTFN

Paul