Cast your vote for the Fedora 10 Codename!

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 21:13:42 UTC 2008

*koff koff*  http://www.google.com/search?q=neon+software

> I have to say, I find the list of names this time around to be rather...
> uninteresting. Uninspiring.
>
> Is legal sucking the life out of the process?

I think we can do better at the raw naming, frankly.  Mea maxima culpa
for "Neon" because I put forth that particular name.  For the future,
something to think about:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Naming_Guidelines

--
Paul W. Frields