trouble building OLPC's evince fork

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Jul 28 15:37:49 UTC 2008

Daniel Drake <dsd <at> laptop.org> writes:
> For OLPC we need to build our forked version of evince. Our forked
> version is a little out of date, and requires a poppler version older
> than the one in F9.

While actually using the new Poppler's features requires more work, simply
getting it to build with it shouldn't be that much work.

AFAICT you only need this changeset, which is fairly small:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/evince?view=revision&revision=2965
and this one (just a trivial fix) too if you want it to still work with the old
poppler:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/evince?view=revision&revision=2967

(I know this isn't the question you asked, but Rex Dieter already answered that
one. ;-) )

        Kevin Kofler