Pungi as CD installer build tool

Manuel Wolfshant wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Tue Jul 29 22:41:47 UTC 2008

On 07/30/2008 01:32 AM, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 9:41 AM, Manuel Wolfshant
> <wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro> wrote:
>
>> On 07/30/2008 12:30 AM, Jesse Keating wrote:
>>
>>> There is reviser, not sure if it landed in F7 timeframe.  It puts a gui
>>> on top of things, has some of it's own code for the things that pungi
>>> does, although it does use bits and parts of pungi.
>>>

>> s/reviser/revisor/ :)
>>

> I've looked at revisor on F9 but it seems to be geared to build a
> livecd. Or can it build regular installer ISOs?

The first sentence on their website says " Revisor enables you to
customize and compose your own Fedora based installation and live
media." The last "and"  from this phrase,  together with the
explanations found later in the page, make me pretty sure  that  it can
create regular installer ISOs as well.