This session is running as a privileged user box?

Jerry Williams jwilliam at xmission.com
Mon Jun 30 03:58:29 UTC 2008

I am getting tired of clicking Continue when the "This session is running as
a privileged user" box pops up each time I login as root.

I am the only user most of the time on the box and I know that you should
login as a normal user most of the time.

So could we add a check box to this dialog box that says "Don't show this to
me again." ?

I saw this a bunch at the Summit as well.

People login as root and have to keep clicking "Continue" and it slows
things down.

And most people know about running things as root and really only need to
see this once.

Thanks!

Jerry Williams