Plan for tomorrows (20080605) FESCO meeting

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Wed Jun 4 19:20:20 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 02:00:05PM -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> PD> I propose that the following people become sponsors:
>
> It's a little late to run that by all of the sponsors before
> tomorrow's meeting.

No problem. I didn't really understood when/how sponsors were proposed
so I used the opportunity of the weekly fesco call.

> Have you at least contacted these people to see if they're interested
> in being sponsors?

No. But I assumed that this was not needed, since it only opens
possiblities for the sponsors, responsibilities come only when they
sponsor somebody. And, unless I don't remember well nobody asked me
first when I was nominated, and I don't think it is an issue. Maybe
procedures changed, though, but I didn't saw anything like that on the
wiki page. I don't find sponsor related pages in the wiki anymore,
however so maybe I read it too fast.

--
Pat