Packaging issues with files section for my future coq package

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 15:53:11 UTC 2008

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 20:32:29 -0400, Alan Dunn wrote:

> The full spec file is below -

Thanks. In the context of the full spec I could rule out side-effects.
The reason for the "File listed twice" warnings simply is because
the "find" commands returns directories _and_ files, and by default,
directories are included recursively. Your generated "coqfiles" list
would include a tree recursively and additionally all found files
a second time.

> /usr/lib/coq/*
> /usr/lib/coq/*/*
> (etc)

Better:

  %{_libdir}/coq/

That includes the directory and the entire tree below it.
Feel free to %exclude specific directories if that's necessary.

--
Fedora release 9.90 (Rawhide) - Linux 2.6.26-0.46.rc4.git2.fc10.i686
loadavg: 1.50 1.36 1.39