koji build problem

Nigel Jones dev at nigelj.com
Thu Jun 5 22:51:16 UTC 2008

Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get monodevelop-1.0 to build for F9, but it looks like
> something is snarled up somewhere with koji
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=648795
>
> Koji is complaining that gtksourceview2-sharp-devel and mono-basic-devel
> don't exist despite them plainly being there.

You need to ask for gtksourceview2-sharp-devel to bit flipped so you can
pull these in as builddeps.

I've never seen mono-basic-devel but if it got rebuild recently, and is
not in updates-released then once again, you need some koji foo done.

Rel-Eng can do this from memory.

- Nigel

(btw, the buildlog that you pasted, is a-typical of a Code 10 :))