Request for ownership: zile maintainer not responding

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Fri Jun 6 16:34:50 UTC 2008

RP> If I follow those points, along with review, I should wait for at
RP> least one FESco member approval before taking over and I am
RP> waiting.

Well, according to the procedure he gets seven days from the second
ping.  The ticket indicates that the second ping happened on
2008-06-03, so he gets four more days, I guess, unless you have other
public records of him being contacted earlier.

I'll happily give you the approval (after I look at the two review
tickets you submitted) but even though it's obvious that he'll never
respond because his mail is bouncing, I don't want to cause problems
due to not following the policy as written.  Unless other FESCo folks
want to pile on here and absolve me with cries of "just do it".

 - J<