Need help with clisp on ppc

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Jun 12 09:00:01 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 22:57 +0200, Gérard Milmeister wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 10:21 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > If you send me a ssh key I would be happy to make you an account so
> > you could investigate. Or if there is anyone else in the cvsextras
> > group who wants to look, I would be happy to get them access as well.
> I would rather have somebody with ppc experience look at it.

I'll take a look at it, if nobody else has, just as soon as I'm done
with bug 450790 -- which is confusing the hell out of me, since we seem
to be crashing in a certain function without actually hitting the
breakpoint at the beginning of that function.

Although if I build with -finstrument-functions I _see_ the call to
__cyg_profile_func_enter() when we enter the damn function. Now I'm
starting to suspect gdb is toying with me...

--
dwmw2