Requirements gathering for new package source control

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Jun 12 13:50:00 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-12 at 08:51 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> Iff you have access to all architectures Fedora tries to support and iff
> Fedora repos were consistent (Which they often aren't)

It's nearly impossible for all the Fedora repos to be "consistent" with
the buildsystem, particularly because people want what they just built
available in the buildroot to build other things against.  We can't do a
continual stream of changes to the rawhide directory throughout the day,
that's just begging for mirrors to slaughter me.  Rawhide is only a
snapshot, the development stream within Koji is ever moving.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!