Keep getting crashes from X.org using Radeon 9200 and the radeon driver...

Kelly Miller lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 14:04:54 UTC 2008

I'm attaching my Xorg log; I'd post a bug report at bugzilla, but I
can't seem to figure out what the cause might be, and so I don't know if
it's an existing bug or not.  Anyway, the card in question is a Radeon
9200se, and I'm using the standard radeon driver in X.  But it crashes,
almost at random, at least once a day.  I am running Rawhide, so I'm not
really surprised there, but I figured it'd be a good idea to send the
log to the list anyway.